Durethane® Standard Shapes include a wide variety of polyurethane materials in diverse shapes and sizes. These products use our most popular Durethane® formulations to create elemental pieces that portray the material’s full set of physical properties. Durethane® Standard Shapes are available in various shapes, including:
Durethane® Standard Shapes can easily be machined or fabricated into any shape or form. This flexibility makes the standard shapes a perfect tool for prototyping or full production. For more information on how to machine polyurethane, click here.
Application for Durethane® Standard Shapes include:
- Inspiring your design process by touching and feeling specific materials
- Prototype a product or component in the expected material
- Material validation during product design
- Machine finished products or components that may be difficult to mold
Our trade-secret formulations allow us to achieve a wide range of physical properties, including:
- Hardness range from Shore 10A to 85D
- Elongation range from 15% to 1100%
- Tensile modulus range from 35 PSI to 5650 PSI2
- Tear strength range from 25 to 1100
- Compression set range from 3% to 45%
To see a list of prices and dimensions available, download our Durethane® Standard Shapes Data Sheet below.