Tap into our expertise for your next product breakthrough.
Our industry-leading Durethane® technologies
are engineered for superior performance and can be made into a wide variety of components. These technologies can be combined to create custom formulations or multi-layer components to meet the toughest material challenges. We can provide polyurethane solid and foam shapes and customized components with almost endless physical property options, from prototype to mass production.
- Durethane® S – Versatile solids for mechanical strength and diverse physical properties
- Durethane® F – Open or closed cell foams for flexibility, insulation or shock absorption
- Durethane® C – Conductive polyurethanes for static dissipation or charge transfer
- Durethane® G – Tough, self-lubricating polyurethanes for long component life and reduced maintenance in high-wear parts
- Durethane® XL – High performance and durability in harsh conditions over time
- Standard Shapes & Prototyping
All urethane elastomers can be formulated to be electrically conductive, for applications involving electrostatic dissipation (ESD). Mearthane’s proprietary conductivity process does not compromise the material performance specifications of the urethane. For more information, click here
Early Design and Engineering Assistance
We can help you develop the best material for your unique application through our Early Design and Engineering Assistance. For information about custom formulations and the specific values attainable for your application, please call our sales department at +1 (401) 946-4400
or click here
to email an inquiry.
Start your Custom Urethane Part Design
Design the perfect part for your application with our online tool. Our team will respond within 24 hours of submission.