Durethane® G uses our proprietary graphite technology to create a high-strength material with unique physical properties. The embedded graphite provides this material with natural lubricity and enhances some of the polyurethane’s physical properties. At a hardness of 70D (shore scale), Durethane® G approaches the hardness of some metals. Durethane® G can be made into any shape or machined to precise specifications.
- Avoids the use of harmful or messy lubricants
- Long component life and reduced maintenance requirements
- Quiet operation when used for moving parts (i.e. gears)
- High abrasion resistance and tolerance to tight surface finish
- Resistant to corrosive environments
- Military & Defense
- Industrial Automation
- Heavy Machinery & Equipment
- Fitness Equipment
Our trade-secret formulations allow us to specify a wide range of physical properties, including:
- Abrasion Resistance
- Tear Strength
- Chemical Resistance
- And many more
For more information about Durethane® G, download our Durethane® G Data Sheet below.